Tuesday 4 September 2007

Current knitting projects

On the needles at the moment, I have a lace scarf from 'Victorian Lace Today', the Mystery Stole3 (link will take you to the designers site), and a top down raglan sweater.









This is the second end of the mystery stole that I am adapting to be symmetrical, using the feathers pattern in a different way. I'm using Addi lace needles, 3.75mm with doubled lace weight cashmere, merino and viscose from Colourmart.







Progress so far!



The scarf from 'Victorian Lace Today' is the one with edging 21 and insertion 25, no actual name!I still have a long way to go with this. It's done with a single ply wool laceweight on 3.5mm Addi lace needles.




Alpaca and silk top down sweater. I'm going to see how much yarn I have left once the body is done, and hopefully extend the sleeves longer than the short ones in the pattern as written. Three quarter ones would be nice. It doesn't look much at the moment! The pattern is a free one from Crystal Palace yarns.







1 comment:

Crystal Palace Yarns said...

Hi,

Want to post a link to our pattern?
I'm trying to recognize it from your photo and not sure which one it is.

Susan at Crystal Palace