Thursday 1 November 2007

Still up to speed


Clue 4 of Secret of the Stole is done, I even managed to do a bit more in order to lengthen it. The stitch marker shows the extent of the pattern as charted. It measures 18" x 37" unblocked. The next clue is released tomorrow - I hope there aren't too many more of the circular motifs to do! I know that particular pattern by heart now.
My cold is much better now, just a bit of a cough and some sneezing, which is a relief.

I've been spending some time in Ravelry, but the thought of going through my stash is overwhelming. For the time being, I'll just catalogue the yarns which are easy to get to!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

It is looking so good!!

woolydoodles said...

You stole is beautiful.
Glad to hear you are feeling better.
Take care
Mel x