Wednesday 30 April 2008

Done and blocked





Mystic Light is done. It's been a really nice knitalong, and the design is lovely. It used a bit less than 200g of yarn, and it stretched out to about 34" deep and 68" across. I'm glad I learned to cable without a cable needle which is easier than I thought it would be.


Progress on anything else has been slow, but I have made a start on the second Tidal Wave sock. I couldn't resist reversing the pattern to make a mirror image of the first one. This merino/tencel yarn is so soft, it's very nice to knit.

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

Your Mystic Light shawl is beautiful. I don't know how you had the patience to do it, but it's a work of art. Now, are you going to be the lovely lady wearing it? I love the socks too, but you knew I would.
Hugs,
Nora