Friday 15 February 2008

WIPs everywhere

This last week has seen steady progress on several projects, but nothing started or finished.
All the main pieces of Oblique are done, and the button band is in progress. I had blocked the fronts as a guide to the sleeve length. Hopefully it worked and the sleeves will be okay for length. I'll try it on once the sleeve seams are started, just to make sure.

I'm past the heel on the second Waving Lace sock, time to start thinking about the next pair I think. Mystic Waters is finally on the final clue. I was starting to get excited about finishing soon, until I realised that the edging along the long edge was equivalent to another 10 rows.
Secret of the Stole ii is ready to start the third clue and looking good.
My crocheted projects (the Rosemary sweater and the circular ripple afghan) have also grown a bit. I know that if I could stick with one project at a time, I might finish things more regularly instead of having lots of WIPs and then lots of FOs. Still, variety is the spice of life so they say.

No comments: