Tuesday 17 June 2008

Plodding on


I'm still here, just not getting many knitting opportunities lately. I do have some progress to show though. Mystic Meadows has grown to row 180. When I pinned it out to measure I decided that I do need to extend it somewhat, so I shall use some of the lengthening options available. The pattern is lovely and I'm still enjoying it. I was hoping to have enough yarn left from the third skein to knit some socks, but this might not happen now. We'll see.

A plain vanilla sock is the only FO I've had in a while. This is Online Supersocke City Color shade 917. I'm using a 2.75mm circular and 64sts. At least I started the second one.

It's very frustrating when you want to knit, but other things take precedence. The brown alpaca I was spinning hasn't been touched in over a month, I'm hoping I can get back to it soon.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.
Anonymous said...
This comment has been removed by a blog administrator.