Wednesday 9 July 2008

Just in time for the cool spell


My Sweet Tea top is done in time for the summery weather to take a break. Outside is grey and cool, and inside I can't get the camera to capture the green of this yarn. It persists in showing it as grey. Imagine it as a pale spring green (see here) scroll down a bit, shade 13. The top is a snug fit, but I like it. To recap, it is Debbie Bliss Cathay, a cotton, viscose microfibre and silk blend DK yarn worked with a 5mm hook and I used nearly all of 6 balls.

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue,

If you get some cool air, send it my way please, I could use it. It's too hot to crochet much at all. Small totes is all I've been doing. Love your Sweet Tea Top.

Hugs,

Nora

Anonymous said...

Hi Sue, just wanted to let you know that I always enjoy reading your blog and seeing all of your projects.

Jan - your Yarners friend